Hello there and happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. The holiday party circuit is going strong and I’m so excited to be a part of a Virtual Holiday Cocktail Party Blog Hop today hosted by 2 Bees in a Pod! If you’re here from another blog in the hop (or wherever you’re here from for that matter!), welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! Stay tuned for so many amazing holiday cocktail party ideas at the bottom of this post, but for now, let’s talk about some hot cocoa shooters, shall we?
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff
- ¾ cup marshmallow flavored vodka optional
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter sauce plus extra for topping
- 6 Nutter Butter cookies crushed
- Add milk, cream, chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff and peanut butter into crock pot, stir well.
- Cook on high 1 ½ hours or low for 3 hours, stirring every 30 - 35 minutes to prevent chocolate from burning.
- Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter sauce into a small shallow dish and the crushed Nutter Butter crumbs into another.
- Dip rims of shot glasses into peanut butter sauce followed by cookie crumbs, coating rims with crumbs.
- Just before serving, pour in vodka and stir well.
- Serve topped with marshmallows and drizzled with peanut butter sauce.