Treat yourself or your favorite crafter to a Cricut holiday gift. It will take anyone’s creativity to a whole new level. It really is a gift that keeps on giving!
This article is sponsored by Cricut. All ideas and opinions shared are my own.
I’m sure you guys know by now that my Cricut is my desert island crafting tool. I can’t believe that I ever crafted without one. I remember getting my first Cricut and thinking “oh, this will be a fun little hobby. I hope I can figure out how to use it and that I’ll actually have time to use it!”
Fast forward… it was in fact very easy to figure out how to use (as you can see here.) And it doesn’t take long to use it all… so many amazing projects can be made in under an hour. My Cricut has not only completely changed my crafting, but my lifestyle and my business as well.
I have made countless gifts, accessories, decorations, cards, labels, clothes and so much more with my Cricut. Giving a Cricut holiday gift will yield countless gifts. Have you been thinking about gifting a Cricut (either to your favorite crafter or yourself)? Good move. Very good move! Unsure of which Cricut to get?
There is no such thing as gifting a wrong Cricut! The Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2 and Cricut Joy would all make amazing gifts. The Cricut Joy is the newest addition to the Cricut machine line up and would make an amazing gift for anyone, especially someone getting started with a Cricut!
Since I have a Maker and an Explore Air, tbh I wasn’t sure if I would really use the Joy. Well, I never knew how much I needed a Cricut Joy it until I actually got one. There are so many project types that it can make and it’s so cute and compact. It requires no cord and operates completely via Bluetooth so you can create projects from not only a laptop, but from an iPhone or Android phone as well. There’s not even a button to push… you load material, cut and unload all right from your device. There’s even a Cricut Joy app (you can download it here). It’s like your little DIY sidekick!
The Joy may be small, but is mighty! It can cut over 50 types of material and writes, too! It has several features that even the bigger machines don’t have.
My favorite Cricut Joy Features
- The Cricut Joy can cut some materials without a cutting mat. Smart Vinyl and Smart Iron-on require no mats so you can just load and cut. And since it doesn’t need a mat, it can cut up to 20 FEET at one time!
- For someone who loves making handmade cards, the Cricut Joy is an absolute must. All of these cards were made with my Cricut Joy and took less than 5 minutes each to make.
- The Cricut Joy card mat that can’t be used with either of the other 2 Cricut machines (you can read all about the amazingness of the card mat here). It is a total game changer when it comes to making cards.
- The Cricut Joy works with this awesome material called Smart Label Writable Vinyl. It’s a permanent vinyl that the Joy cuts (without a mat) and can even be written on (either by hand or with a Cricut Joy pen done by your machine!) It’s totally helping me organize my craft room and I am super excited about some more new years organizing with my Joy!
My absolute favorite projects to make with a Cricut are custom gifts. During these crazy times, what I call “intentional gifting” goes a really, really long way to brighten someone’s day. Everyone’s days could use a little brightening these days, right?
Cricut Joy Holiday Gift Bundle
Now that you’re ready to gift a Cricut to yourself or someone else, here’s the perfect Cricut Holiday Gift Bundle to get any level of crafter up and running with their new Cricut Joy (product links below).
- Cricut Joy
- Card Mat
- Cricut Joy Insert Cards
- Smart Label Writable Vinyl
- Smart Iron-on
- Smart Vinyl
- Cricut Joy Transfer Tape
- Starter Tool Set
- Cricut Joy Pens
- Cricut Access subscription (see all about why Cricut Access is a must for a Cricut crafter here).
If you’re curious about the machines, this a great side-by-side comparison that breaks down the key differences between the 3. Any of them would make a great gift, but if you know what kind of projects your gift recipient is into making, you can narrow down which machine would be the best fit.
If you still feel at all intimidated or think that your gift recipient may feel that way, I get it. But don’t be… break down that intimidation wall. You can find a lot of questions I get about the ease of using a Cricut here.
So are you treating yourself or someone else to a Cricut holiday gift? If you share your projects, we’d love to see them! Tag me on Instagram (@lydioutloud) and use #CricutMade so we can all see your creations!
Happy gifting and happy Cricut-ing!