This delicious Fluffy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite fruits!
As you may know, I’m a sucker for all things peanut butter! If you didn’t know, you can take a peek at my Pinterest dessert board or even my introduction on the right side of this page and you’ll see that my obsession is real!
So now that we all know about my PB obsession, let’s chat about this fluffy peanut butter fruit dip. Whoooooa guys! This is a must try! The marshmallow fluff gives this delightful dip it’s light and fluffy texture and is a perfect compliment to the nutty peanut butter and your favorite fruits. With the holiday season around the corner and tailgate season well underway, you will want to add this recipe to your entertaining menu.
Pro tip: When you’re really in the mood to indulge, spread a little between a couple of chocolate cookies and get ready for the oooh’s and ahhh’s! 😉
You’d be hard pressed to find a fruit that doesn’t go deliciously with this peanut butter fruit dip so by all means, try them all! Bananas, apples, pineapple, strawberries and grapes are great go-to’s.
Fluffy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 1 block of cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 7 oz container of marshmallow fluff
- ¼ cup of instant vanilla pudding mix
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- Fruits of your choice
- Pour entire container of marshmallow fluff into a bowl and add cubes of softened cream cheese.
- Pour in ¼ cup of instant vanilla pudding mix and ¼ cup of powdered sugar, mix well.
- Add ½ cup of creamy peanut butter, mix well. It might be a little tough to stir at first but will soften quickly. To make stirring easier, I recommend cutting the cream cheese block into small cubes.
- Pick your fruit! Bananas, apples, grapes and strawberries are always winners.
- Cut fruit and serve.
If you’re a peanut butter fan as well, you will fall in love with the delicious fluffy peanut butter fruit dip. I’d love to hear how you like it once you try it! 🙂
PB dip! Who would have thought!? I do t know about pineapple in PB but I’m all in on the other fruits and am going to get my dip on!
I hope you like it Jenny! 🙂