This Toasted Coconut Cheesecake Tart recipe is the perfect combination of flavor and texture. There will be no leftovers when you serve this!
Now that we already established brunch season is a thing, can we talk about whether coconut season a thing? Spring seems like a great time to coconut all the things! And let’s be real, cheesecake season is a year-round thing!
The sweet coconut combined with the subtle spice of the graham crackers and the creaminess of the cheesecake is pretty heavenly. I think in heaven we can eat as much of this as we want and not gain weight. 😉
Although this Toasted Coconut Cheesecake Tart is perfect for Easter and springtime, it’s far too high on the yum scale to table it after coconut season ends, my friends! Easter would be a great time to wow your guests with this recipe so gather up these ingredients and prepare to impress.
- 9 whole-sheets Graham Crackers
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter – melted
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Pulse until well blended and combined. If the mixture is a little too crumbly, add another tbsp. of melted butter.
- Press graham cracker mixture into tart pan, packing into the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Leave the oven 350 degrees. Spread coconut onto a baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes at a time. After each 4 minute interval, mix the coconut up so it toasts evenly without burning.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, vanilla and sugar and beat until smooth and creamy. With a spatula, add in the whipped topping and fold until combined. Add in all of coconut except for ½ a cup, fold into mixture.
- Pour into the cooled crust and spread evenly. Top with remaining coconut. Place into the freezer for about 15 minutes, cut and serve. Store in the refrigerator.