This Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichanga recipe is bursting with fresh flavors and easily made in an air fryer!
Happy weekend, friends! We are one week out from Cinco de Mayo, do you celebrate it? If so (or even if not!), these Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas are a must-make!
Filled with a creamy, delicious strawberry cheesecake filling, fried to a perfect crisp in an air fryer and rolled in cinnamon and sugar, this Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichanga recipe is deceptively quick and easy to make and makes a perfect dessert for a party (or any day!)
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas
Easily. Very easily. You simply roll up the filling in tortillas like you’re making a burrito, pop them in the air fryer and roll in a delicious cinnamon sugar mixture. Get the printable recipe card below.
Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichanga Recipe
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 6 8-inch soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup plus 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Whipped cream and mint sprigs to garnish optional
- Beat cream cheese with sour cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest with paddle mixer attachment, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of sliced strawberries.
- Warm tortillas in a toaster oven or microwave for about 30 - 45 seconds to make them more pliable and easier to fold.
- Divide the strawberry cheesecake mixture evenly between the tortillas and spread onto the lower third of each tortilla.
- Fold the two sides of each tortilla toward the center and then roll the tortilla up like a burrito and secure it with a toothpick.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar with the cinnamon in a shallow bowl, set aside.
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the strawberry cheesecake chimichangas in the basket.
- Spray the chimichangas with some cooking spray.
- Set the timer for 6 minutes and cook.
- Remove the strawberry cheesecake chimichangas from the basket and roll them in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Remove all toothpicks from the chimichangas.
- Top each Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichanga with sliced strawberries whipped cream and mint sprig; serve immediately.
Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!