Make these darling and simple Sparkle Valentine’s Pops for your Valentine or Galentine!
Hello there! I hope you’re having a wonderful week and staying warm. Winter hibernation mode is a perfect time to make all the yummies, right? We’re a little over 3 weeks from Valentine’s Day and these darling Sparkle Valentine’s Pops will make the perfect treat for your Valentine, Galentine or kids. They’re quick and easy to make… no double broiler for melting this chocolate… you can do it all in the microwave.
And bring on the sparkle! A glitter coated treat should always be a staple for Valentine’s Day, right?!
Sparkle Valentine's Pops
- 1 bag marshmallows
- Pink and white straws cut in half
- 1 cup white melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup pink melting chocolate
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pink or red sugar sprinkles
- Place half straw through the center of each marshmallow.
- Place 1 cup of white melting chocolate and 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Repeat with half cup of pink melting chocolate and 1/2 a tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Dip each marshmallow fully in white chocolate.
- Dip half of your prepared marshmallows in sugar sprinkles, half way down as shown. Make sure you do this before the white chocolate sets.
- Drizzle the other half of your prepared marshmallows with pink chocolate.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
Aren’t they adorable?! They would be super cute to wrap in small cello bags for the kids to take to school for Valentine’s Day, too.
Do you usually make any treats for Valentine’s Day? I’d love to hear about your favorites in the comments below. If you don’t usually make Valentine’s Day treats, these Sparkle Valentine’s Pops would be a fun place to start. 😉 Have a great rest of your week and thanks for stopping by!
Check out some more delish Valentine’s treats here!