And let me tell you guys, these soft baked bites of pumpkin delight are the perfect way to usher in pumpkin season! They are soft and chewy all the way through and bursting with fresh pumpkin flavor. The rich and creamy cinnamon sprinkled cream cheese frosting is, well, the icing on the cake (or in this case, the cookie). These soft pumpkin cookies are so moist that they’re almost like cake!
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cup Pumpkin Pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 and 1/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream butter and sugars together with mixer.
- Add in egg, vanilla and, pie filling. Mix until well blended.
- In separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add gradually to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Drop large spoon fulls of batter onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool and top with cream cheese frosting and a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!