These delicious Lemon Parmesan Garlic Air Fryer Chicken Wings are super easy to prepare and ready to go in less than 30 minutes. They’re perfect for tailgates, game nights, parties or for dinner!
Hi friends! Can you believe that the end of this week will be August?! This summer is flying by like no other since having a baby along. The last few weeks have certainly felt like August here in Ohio and in many other parts of the country. Hot. Very, very hot. H.O.T. While we love grilling and patio eating in the summer, there have been several days in the last couple weeks that were just too hot to be outside, let alone hovered over a hot grill. And I’m not trying to make the house any hotter than it already is by turning on the oven, the AC can’t keep up as it is! Air Fryer to the rescue!
Not that I needed any convincing that I love my air fryer, but this delicious Lemon Parmesan Garlic Air Fryer Chicken Wings recipe takes the love to a different level. These delights have 2 of my favorite ingredients (parmesan and garlic) and the magical lemony zip magnifies those flavors even more. That’s never a bad thing!
Air Fryer Chicken Wings are obviously so much lighter than their deep fried original counterparts yet they don’t skimp at all on the flavor or tenderness. These could be prepared with so many other flavor combos too or just with some good old Buffalo Sauce like everyone’s beloved OG buffalo wings.
Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon squeezed for fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine oregano, cumin and salt.
- Add parsley, cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil and stir.
- Dip each chicken wing into the mixture and rub into both sides. Leave the wings in the bowl.
- Marinate the wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F for 4-5 minutes.
- Lay the chicken wings in a single layer.
- Air fry each side at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
I can’t wait to serve these Air Fried Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings at our first football party of the year in a couple of months, I’m sure they’ll be a hit!
Do you have an air fryer yet? What are some of your favorite things to make in it? Be sure to check out these yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas as well for another delicious and easy Air Fryer recipe… they would be the perfect dessert following these delicious wings!