Hello friends! In case you noticed that I’ve been MIA, we just got back from vacation where I was completely disconnected from civilization for a week and a half. It was a nice break but I missed you! 🙂 I also missed home cooked, fresh food!
You probably know by now that I’m a bit of a pasta-holic and there is truly nothing like fresh pasta. I love fresh pasta so much that I actually considered registering for a paster maker for our wedding but then got real with myself that there is no scenario where I would ever have the time to make fresh pasta on the regular.
This is why I love Buitoni pastas. They have a huge variety of fresh pastas in the most incredible flavors (and no GMO ingredients!) It’s so fresh that you can only find Buitoni pastas and sauces in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. It doesn’t get any fresher than this my friends! ↓
Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli and Pesto with Basil sauce are 2 of my favorite Buitoni staples, which is no surprise considering my love for all things basil and also for spinach & artichoke dip. There is a restaurant here in Columbus that has the most incredible spinach & artichoke dip which they serve with the most amazing flax seed crackers.
When I first tried the Buitoni Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli I knew right away that a combo of this ravioli with my take on my favorite spinach & artichoke dip needed to happen. And it did. And it was as amazing. And I’m sharing it with you!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip Ravioli Bake
- 1 package Buitoni Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli
- 1 container Buitoni Pesto with Basil Sauce
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts chopped
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 - 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 - 10 flax seed crackers crushed
- Add Buitoni Pesto with Basil Sauce and heavy whipping cream to a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat and thicken.
- While sauce reduces, cook Buitoni Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli according to package directions.
- Add olive oil to a medium skillet and saute tomatoes until soft; then add artichoke hearts and spinach and saute until spinach is wilted.
- Once sauce has reduced, add tomatoes, artichoke hearts and spinach to sauce and stir.
- Layer ravioli into a small casserole dish and top with sauce, grated parmesan cheese and crushed flax seed crackers.
- Place casserole dish under broiler for 3 - 5 minutes or until crackers are a light golden brown.
This Spinach & Artichoke Dip Ravioli Bake is one of my new favorite meals… it’s super fast to make so it’s perfect for any busy weeknight dinner, but elegant enough to serve at the fanciest dinner party (print out some extra copies of the recipe to give out to your friends, they will ask 😉 ).
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Mmmm! I grew up with weekly pasta nights, so I definitely share your love of pasta. And I also love artichokes and spinach, so this looks like a fantastic dish to me!
Thanks so much Leslie! 🙂
Looks delish! I must try!
Thanks Elmer, I hope you enjoy! 🙂