This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Enjoy this delicious spicy corn dip hot or cold; either way it will be gone fast!
Hi friends! I hope you’re enjoying your summer so far! Here in Ohio, it’s felt like summer for awhile now (it’s been H-O-T-T!)… we seem to have jumped from winter right to summer! As hot as it is, I’m loving the option of being outside and of course the arrival of patio/cookout and eating season! 😉
This spicy corn dip is super easy to make and is a perfect appetizer or side dish to add to your cookout menu (4th of July party perfect!) but is great to enjoy all year long… enjoy it hot or cold, both ways are delicious! Get the printable recipe card below!
Spicy Corn Dip
- 3 + 1/2 15 oz. cans of corn drained/ rinsed
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers seeds/veins removed then diced
- 1/2 cup diced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green chili salsa spicy
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon regular paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Hot sauce
- Grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Diced jalapeños
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (skip this step if you plan to enjoy your spicy corn dip cold)
- Chop the veggies the veggies and set aside. If you like it extra spicy you can leave the veins and seeds in the jalapeños.
- Combine butter and cream cheese in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat; stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add corn, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and pickled jalapeños; stir.
- Add paprika, cayenne, green chili salsa, salt, and pepper; stir.
- Stir in 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, continuing to stir until melted.
- Scoop mixture into a casserole dish topping with rest of the cheddar cheese.
- *If you'd like to enjoy the spicy corn dip cold then you can place it into the refrigerator at this step.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Would you like to enjoy your spicy corn dip hot or cold?