Spicy Corn Dip
- 3 + 1/2 15 oz. cans of corn drained/ rinsed
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers seeds/veins removed then diced
- 1/2 cup diced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green chili salsa spicy
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon regular paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Hot sauce
- Grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Diced jalapeños
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (skip this step if you plan to enjoy your spicy corn dip cold)
- Chop the veggies the veggies and set aside. If you like it extra spicy you can leave the veins and seeds in the jalapeños.
- Combine butter and cream cheese in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat; stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add corn, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and pickled jalapeños; stir.
- Add paprika, cayenne, green chili salsa, salt, and pepper; stir.
- Stir in 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, continuing to stir until melted.
- Scoop mixture into a casserole dish topping with rest of the cheddar cheese.
- *If you'd like to enjoy the spicy corn dip cold then you can place it into the refrigerator at this step.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly.