My Peanut Butter Cup Latte Recipe is sponsored by Torani. As always, the ideas and opinions shared are mine alone. #PumpkinSoBasic
Happy Labor Day, friends! I always think of Labor Day as the kickoff to fall. Well, that, and that it’s the first weekend of college football! I know once fall time comes, the latte on most everyone’s minds, social media posts and in mouths across the land is the Pumpkin Spice Latte. While the PSL will always be a fall classic, let’s mix it up! Torani has over 100 flavors to make the star of your next favorite fall drink and let’s be honest… Peanut Butter and Chocolate is always a good idea, am I right?! I mean have you ever seen my desserts board on Pinterest?! #peanutbutterchocolateallthethings
So here it is friends… can I tempt you with a delicious Peanut Butter Cup Latte? If not, I’m not sure we can be friends, haha! 😉 If you’re not sold yet, what if I told you that it’s topped with peanut butter cup dust?
The flavors in this Peanut Butter Cup Latte are off the chain! Delicious chocolate drizzle, some stiff coffee, Torani Peanut Butter Syrup, frothy warm milk, some more chocolate drizzle and that peanut butter cup dust I teased you with. Torani is made with simple ingredients and super easy to use to make your dream drinks come true (this one is mine!)
Ready to fall in love? (Pun totally intended).
Peanut Butter Cup Latte Recipe
- 2 shots of espresso or ¼ cup strongly brewed coffee
- Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 1 shot Torani Peanut Butter Syrup
- 6 oz whole milk
- Mini peanut butter cups frozen or refrigerated (optional but really makes it!)
- Blend peanut butter cups to a dust. You will get the best dust by using cold or frozen peanut butter cups so that the peanut butter is hard enough to blend to a dust.
- Drizzle Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce down the sides of a glass or coffee mug.
- Add espresso or coffee and Torani Peanut Butter Syrup to the glass.
- Microwave milk for about 1 - 2 minutes (depending on your microwave strength) until hot but not boiling. You can froth milk with a frother, immersion blender or by placing it in a mason jar or shaker glass and shaking vigorously for about a minute. Pour milk into glass and spoon the froth onto the top of the Peanut Butter Cup Latte.
- Top with more Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce and peanut butter cup dust.
I hope you enjoy this scrumptious Peanut Butter Cup Latte as a new fall staple coffee drink… no need to retire it come spring though, just put it on ice! YUM!
Follow Torani on Facebook and Instagram for more delish recipe inspiration and make up your own Peanut Butter Cup Latte or other new favorites with this amazing offer: visit Shop.Torani.com and receive 15% OFF + FREE SHIPPING with promo code PUMPKINSOBASIC! Cannot be combined with any other offers. Expires 12/31/18.
Have a great week friends and thank you for stopping by!
Off tha chain indeed!! Love the dust!!
Hehe thanks Rylyn! xo
This looks irresistible.
Thanks so much Melanie! I hope you enjoy it!