My Paint and Sip girls night in is sponsored by DecoArt Social Artworking.
I do love a good girls night in every once in awhile… sure I love to go out too, but sometimes you’re just in the mood to netflix and chill with a good girlfriend. Well for this girls night in it was more like netflix and chill, paint and sip! We all had so much fun at my last paint party that I thought it would be a fun thing to do just hanging out with my friend Maria.
I fell in love with the Tropical Leaves painting when I saw it on the Social Artworking site… it’s so perfect for summer, right?!
Have you ever had a Social Artworking party? They’re crazy fun! But doing some painting with a friend or even solo is fun in a whole different way… there’s virtually no preparation involved and you can do the painting in your own time (in between snacks, sips or Netflix binges 😉 ). At various times throughout our painting we were on different steps but that was just fine.
Here’s how it works:
- Select your design from the Social Artworking Design Page.
- Enter the number of people that will be painting into the Party Planner Calculator.
- This will tell you exactly what supplies you need and how many. Then you simply order and you get everything you need to have a paint and sip girls night in!
Here’s where Social Artowrking is so much easier than any paint party or class you’ve been to… every kit has INCREDIBLY detailed instructions and you have an outline of the design on the canvas before you start painting! This makes it easy even for non-painter-y types like me. 😉 Here’s how easy it is:
Have Your Own Paint and Sip Girls Night In!
1. Trace and transfer the pattern onto canvas. Now you have the blue print for the entire painting!
2. Cover the surface you will be painting on with craft paper or a disposable tablecloth. Set up easels, canvases and lay out the instructions, paint brushes, cups with water (for rinsing brushes in between steps), paper towels and the paint. I found the best palette ever – a deviled egg tray from the dollar store! There are wells for all of the paint colors and extras for paint mixing. Gotta love a good Dollar Tree craft hack.
I had leftover fringe from my Easter treat bags that I taped around the water cups perfectly to bring a little luau inside.
3. Don’t forget the sips! More craft leftovers from my Flamingle summer party last year for our cocktail straws. Sometimes it pays to be a semi-hoarder! 😉
4. Next just follow the instructions step-by-step and create your masterpiece!
5. Most important step – have fun with your friend! Enjoy your low-key girls night in.
We loved how they turned out!
I’d love for you to take a peek at the fun Social Artworking designs and share which one you’d love to do on your next girls night in!
PIN IT FOR LATER!
I’m hosting a paint and sip night and wanted to know how do i go by getting the the art work that i would like for my friends to paint??? is their a place where i can get them from???
Hi Saunya! You can order it right from the website links in the post. Have fun!
Shirley Wood says
So fun! I was not aware of this. Pinned it so I can book one too! So glad you shared with us at Merry Monday! I cannot wait to see your next creative project!
Aw thanks so much Shirley, I really appreciate it! 🙂 Have a great rest of your week!
I LOVE the paintings! How fun – and, the final art is something to hang 🙂
It was so fun Hatton! And we both have them hanging in our homes! 🙂
Kalyn Abrams says
I didn’t even know something like this existed. Such a great idea and your paintings turned out beautifully!
Thank you so much Kalyn! Thanks for stopping by and for your comment! 🙂
The paintings are lovely. Can’t wait to do this with my friends.
Thanks Kari! I’m sure you will have a blast with it! 🙂
What a great night! Thanks Lydia!
Ladies, so relaxing! And Fun!
Glad you enjoyed it! xo!
Great skill you have and a fun event to do with friends or solo!
How many drinks should you be prepared to give? Should you have like a two drink limit?
Hi Melanie! That’s totally up to you depending on how many people you have and how much they like to drink haha! If you want to keep things moving you may want to have a limit… when there’s a lot of drinking it definitely slows down the progress. Have fun!