This Orange Ginger Sangria recipe is sponsored by Stash Tea. All ideas and opinions are my own.
Hey friends, cheers to the weekend! It’s going to be like a summer day here in Ohio today with temps in the high 70s! I’ll take it on a fall day in October! I love fall but there are just some things I’d like to hold onto from the summer all year. Weather like this is one, another is my favorite summer libation, Sangria. But there’s no need to pack up the sangria recipes with the summer wardrobe, right?!
I recently tried Stash’s Sunny Orange Ginger Herbal Tea and immediately thought it would be delicious in a fall-ish Sangria! Why the “ish”? Because although this sangria is my transition to fall version, it can still certainly be enjoyed all year long.
I mean just look at all of this goodness from 1 Sunny Orange Ginger tea bag. I’ll definitely be using it for some mulled wine at Christmas time too!
Orange Ginger Sangria takes just minutes to prepare but tastes best when you can chill it in the refrigerator for a few hours or even overnight. All of the flavors and fruit meld together and make such a bright burst of flavor in every sip. Or gulp, no judgment here!
- 2 bottles white wine my favorite is The Seeker's Sauvingnon Blanc
- 4 cups water
- 2 Stash Sunny Orange Ginger Herbal Tea bags
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier optional
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 apple sliced
- Candied ginger optional
- Brew Stash Sunny Orange Ginger Herbal Tea in 4 cups water, allow to cool completely (if you're inpatient like me you can put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes).
- Pour wine, tea, orange juice and Grand Marnier into large pitcher, stir.
- Stir in sliced fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with sliced orange and candied ginger if desired.
Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Maybe they will involve a pitcher of this? 😉 Whatever your plans I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!