This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StarbucksHolidayRecipes #CollectiveBias
Hi there! I hope you’re having a great week! Have you ever gotten giddy when you spot the first red cup of the holiday season? This girl has! Seeing the iconic Starbucks® red cup for me always signals the beginning of the holidays, and most importantly signals the arrival of the amazing holiday beverages at Starbucks®! Well now I get giddy over my own red cup, er mug, because I can make all of the delicious Starbucks® coffee drinks that I can think up right in my own kitchen.
My most recent imagining was for this Gingerbread Eggnog Latte. See, while I was shopping at Giant Eagle, I rounded up some of my favorite holiday flavors and it hit me that I should combine them to make one holiday flavor extravaganza. And that it is my friends, that it is.
Gingerbread Eggnog Latte
- 1 Starbucks® Pike Place® K-cup®
- 1 cup Giant Eagle Egg Nog warmed
- Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons Gingerbread syrup
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger snaps
- Prepare Starbucks® Pike Place® K-cup® (using the small cup setting) and divide into 2 mugs.
- Top off mugs with warm egg nog, stir.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon gingerbread syrup each and top with whipped cream and crushed ginger snaps.
My coffee station is all set for the holidays, displaying this barista’s signature Starbucks® drink. 😉
What Starbucks® drink would you like to try to make or recreate this year? I got all of my ingredients at Giant Eagle; I highly recommend their Extra Creamy Whipped Topping, it gives my drinks that real coffee house feel!