These Blueberry Granola Frozen Yogurt Bites are the perfect summer refresher… the combo of crunchy granola and creamy Greek yogurt make the perfect protein-packed snack.
Hello, friends! Has it been a scorcher of a summer where you live? The combination of record high temperatures and being pregnant have left me in pretty much a 24-7 hot flash this summer! There’s really nothing like a delicious frozen treat to cool you off and refresh during the summer, don’t you think? These Blueberry Granola Frozen Yogurt Bites will not only satisfy the frozen treat craving, but they are packed with protein making them the perfect snack for the whole family. And I love the texture contrast of the crunchy granola surprise on the bottom!
I highly recommend making these frozen yogurt bites in bulk so that you can pop one out of the freezer on a whim. Believe me… once you’ve tried them the craving will strike hard and often!
- 1 cup granola
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 5 oz. blueberry Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine granola and melted butter.
- Stir and let sit for about 5 minutes to allow the granola to soak up the butter.
- Fill each hole in a silicone mold about halfway with granola and use the back of a spoon to pack it down.
- Stir greek yogurt well and fill each hole the rest of the way to the top. Put 2-4 blueberries on the top of each yogurt bite and press them down so they sit into the yogurt.
- Place in freezer for 1-3 hours or until solid.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!