These Blueberry Granola Frozen Yogurt Bites are the perfect summer refresher… the combo of crunchy granola and creamy Greek yogurt make the perfect protein-packed snack.
Hello, friends! Has it been a scorcher of a summer where you live? The combination of record high temperatures and being pregnant have left me in pretty much a 24-7 hot flash this summer! There’s really nothing like a delicious frozen treat to cool you off and refresh during the summer, don’t you think? These Blueberry Granola Frozen Yogurt Bites will not only satisfy the frozen treat craving, but they are packed with protein making them the perfect snack for the whole family. And I love the texture contrast of the crunchy granola surprise on the bottom!
I highly recommend making these frozen yogurt bites in bulk so that you can pop one out of the freezer on a whim. Believe me… once you’ve tried them the craving will strike hard and often!
Blueberry Granola Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 1 cup granola
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 5 oz. blueberry Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine granola and melted butter.
- Stir and let sit for about 5 minutes to allow the granola to soak up the butter.
- Fill each hole in a silicone mold about halfway with granola and use the back of a spoon to pack it down.
- Stir greek yogurt well and fill each hole the rest of the way to the top. Put 2-4 blueberries on the top of each yogurt bite and press them down so they sit into the yogurt.
- Place in freezer for 1-3 hours or until solid.
Do you think you and your family would enjoy these Blueberry Granola Frozen Yogurt Bites? If blueberry isn’t your fave, you can certainly substitute it for your favorite fruit… I’m thinking coconut will be next up. 😉
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
Could you do strawberry, banana, maybe pineapple?
Absolutely, sounds delish! 🙂
Would regular yogurt work as well? I don’t think my kids like Greek yogurt.
Hi Jodi! Absolutely, you can use whatever kind of yogurt you’d like. Enjoy!
Those sound amazing!
Thanks so much! 🙂
Wonderful snack for gràndkids
I hope they love them Lucy! 🙂
Greek yougurt and blueberries! Yum! I’m definitely going to make these.
And I love the simple recipe.
I hope you enjoy them! xo
Those look delicious! Perfect for a summer afternoon snack or evening desert. I think I will make them with mango as well!
That sounds so delish Rachel! Enjoy! 🙂