Hello friends! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas filled with your favorite people! Now that Christmas is over, the weather has officially induced hibernation and the New Year is fast approaching, I’m re-focused on my organization projects! You’ve been hearing me talk about my mission to get organized in our “new” house for over a year now. I’m sure I can get an “amen” from you when I say that it can be incredibly hard to get organized when you work beyond full time and are recovering from LGHD (low grade hoarding disorder). Well ma friends, the mission ensues! Here are some of the projects that I’ve tackled thus far, and some of the next ones on my agenda. If your goals include getting organized I hope they will help you to get there with me!
25 Genius Organization Hacks
Affiliate links provided
1. Declutter Calendar
2016 will be my 3rd year utilizing this calendar. I wish I could say I follow it all the time, but even so it has helped me immensely in my quest to get (and stay) organized! I love the way Beth breaks daily declutter tasks down into bite sized pieces… its so very helpful for those of us that walk into a room to get started and don’t know where to start!
2. Repurposed Entertainment Center for Craft Storage
My craft storage is definitely high on the priority list to tackle at the start of the year! This entertainment center with storage bins is a perfect solution!
3. Organize Cords with Toilet Paper Rolls & Washi Tape
I love finding uses for all of my washi tape!
4. File Organization
5. Bill Organization with Free Printables
6. Gift Wrap Organization
With pot lid racks!
7. Organize Power Cords with Bread Tags
There’s nothing worse than playing the guessing game and pulling out plugs at random when you need to plug something else in!
8. Hardware Organization with Packing Tape
Ok, I take the above statement back. There is something worse… trying to find specific hardware that you put somewhere that made sense at the time and now you can’t find it!
9. Tupperware Lid Storage with CD Racks
A close runner up to numbers 7 & 8… opening a cabinet and having a pile of Tupperware lids fall down on me.
10. Pan Lid Organization
11. Organize Cutting Boards & Cookie Sheets with Tension Rods
12. Spray Bottle Storage
Under sink space is precious real estate, get it organized with another tension rods!
13. Laundry Sorter
14. Hairstyling Tools Organization
Reason #479 why I love command hooks!
15. Drawer Organization that Doesn’t Slide Around
16. Medicine Cabinet Organization
17. Cake Stand for Bathroom Toiletries
I love when organization and decor combine!
18. Clutch Organization
More uses for pot lid racks!
19. Organize Handbags with S hooks
20. Earring & Necklace Display
21. Chic Bracelet Storage
22. Dual Purpose Toy Storage/Seating Bench
23. Book Storage with Spice Racks
24. Bath Toy Organization
25. Organize Board Games with Hanging Sweater Racks
Who’s ready to begin Mission Organization with me?! What is one of the first areas you need to tackle? What organizing victories can you share with me? I’d love to hear in the comments below!
Happy Organizing! 🙂