This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. The recipe and opinions shared are mine alone.
Good Monday morning to you! I hope you had a great weekend. I don’t know about you, but I am sooooo excited for fall! I realize that I will probably be eating these words come January, but I am ready for some relief from the extreme heat. There are many other reasons that I eagerly anticipate fall every year… the changing leaves, fall home decor, Buckeye football and of course Pumpkin Season! (That’s a thing, right?)
The flavors of fall are just as warm and comforting as the color palette of the changing leaves. As I write this in 90º weather (I’ve always been a fan of irony), I can tell you that I can hardly wait to cozy up in the fall with a chunky sweater, a good book, a Chocolate Hazelnut coffee (out of my favorite owl mug, of course) and a nibble of this Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze.
My Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread shares some of the characteristics of its traditional monkey bread cousin, but is infused with layers of pumpkin-y pumpkin-ness (I know that isn’t a thing, but I think it should be). The pumpkin-y pumpkin-ness (I’m going with it) starts with using International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer in the monkey bread dough instead of milk…
It continues with Pumpkin Pie Spice in the dough coating…
And back to the Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer mixed into the cream cheese glaze.
Ok, let’s do this!
- 3 cups Jiffy mix
- 1 cup International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- ¾ cup cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 16 oz. container cream cheese frosting
- ¼ cup International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray bundt pan with non stick spray or lightly grease.
- In large bowl, combine baking mix and Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese frosting and ¼ cup Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer until blended; set aside.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and toss in melted butter, followed by coating dough in sugar mixture.
- Stack dough balls in prepared pan, drizzling with cream cheese glaze at halfway point.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy.
- Allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Invert pan onto serving plate and tap the top to release.
- Drizzle with remaining Pumpkin Pie Spice Cream Cheese Glaze.
No chunky sweater yet, but I’ll just be over here enjoying my Chocolate Hazelnut coffee in my owl mug reading my book and/or watching football!
If you’re ready for fall flavors but not ready to say goodbye to your iced coffee yet, this recipe is for you! ↓
If you’re excited for fall like me, what is your favorite thing about the season? What is your favorite fall flavor? I’d love to hear in the comments below.
Is it too soon to say Happy Almost Fall to you? 😉