Tropi-Kale Green Smoothie
This is my new obsession. This green smoothie is really toeing the line of snack vs. meal. It's very filling and full of all kinds of healthy goodness.
- 1 container plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups tightly packed Kale
- 2 small frozen bananas sliced (slice a couple of bananas and wrap them in foil and freeze until ready to use)
- ½ cup Sunsweet Philippine Pineapple
- ½ cup Sunsweet Philippine Green Mango
- ½ cup milk
For glass rim (optional):
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded coconut flakes
Add ingredients to blender in the above order, blend until smooth.
Dip glass rim into pineapple juice, followed by shredded coconut.
Garnish with a piece of Sunsweet Philippine Pineapple and enjoy!